Hakko GREEN #H501G30 Soldering Iron 28W Ø4mm
How to solder :
- Press the tip lightly against the part to be soldered and heat the part.
- Melt the solder by touching it against the part.
- When melted solder has spread over the part,remove the tip from the part and allow the solder to harden
When the power is on,the tip temperature can reach over 300ºC(527°F). Since mishandling may lead to burn or fire,
be sure to comply with the following precautions.
- Do not touch the tip and the metalic parts near the tip
- Do not use the product near flammable items.
- Unplug when the unit is not in use.
- Do not warm up the soldering iron with the tip pointing down.
- Place the iron in the iron holder when not in use.
- Do not use the unit for application other than soldering.
- Do not wet the unit or use the unit when your hands are wet
- Do not modify the unit.Use only genuine Hakko replacement parts.If the power cord is damaged,it must be replaced by the manufacturer or it is service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid hazard.
- Do not shock the unit,or otherwise subject the heating element to severe damage.
- The soldering process will produce smoke,so make sure the area is well ventilated.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the iron.
- Remove residual solder or any dirt with a moistened cleaning sponge or the tip cleaner.
- Before storage, wipe the tip clean and apply a coat of fresh solder. Then unplug the soldering iron.
- Before replacing the parts,turn the power off and allow the unit to cool to room temperature..
- The first time you use the soldering iron,it may smoke slightly as the heating element dries out. This is normal and should only last for approx. 10 minutes.
- Never file the tip to remove oxide.
- If the tip is deformed or heavily corroded,replace it with a new one.
- Replacement parts must be ordered to your nearest Kakko representative