Savox SC-1268MG/SG (High Torque) Digital Steel Gear Servo (High Voltage)
This is the Savox SC-1268MG/SG High Voltage High Torque Digital Steel Gear Servo. Savox have now released their 'High Voltage' servo line that can be powered by a unregulated LiPo battery! These servos combine leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution. These servos also feature a redesigned motor/controller unit, and use a 'bullet proof' all steel gear set for unmatched strength.
- No Regulator needed
- Higher performance due to increased voltage and improved technology
- Fast response
- Incredible torque
- Increased transit speed
- Increased efficiency
- Water resistant with 4 silicon seals implanted
- Strong and precise-made steel gears
- Suitable for 1/8th nitro racing and large scale aircraft.
- Suitable for 600 and 700 class helicopter swash plate servos.
- Torque: @6.0v - 208 oz-in. (13 kg-cm) / @7.4v - 361oz-in. (26 kg-cm)
- Speed: @6.0v - 0.13sec/60° / @7.4v - 0.11sec/60°
- Voltage Range: 4.5v-7.4v
- Weight: 62g
- Motor: Coreless
- Gear: Steel
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.3x20.2x37.2mm